Monday, October 4, 2010

writings on the wall #2

current work in progress

Following my return from the McGregor Art School, I've been playing/experimenting further with acrylic paints onto various textile types to see what effects I can achieve, how the handle of the fabric changes and what I can still sew through. 

During the process the above collage piece is evolving - acrylic paint, quilting fabric onto primed canvass.

After the creative barriers I worked through with creating my first piece from the saying the "The Writings on the Wall". I didn't think a second piece would evolve but I'm loving the process and certainly enjoying the journey.  Looking forward to finishing off the piece.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Join the Journey

Subscribe to Newsletter

* indicates required
/ ( mm / dd )