Thursday, January 17, 2013

something new

What a wonderfully inspiring way to start a new year, with a pile of new books of course. I ordered several online at the end of last year and they turned up last week the box a little travel worn but everything inside in perfect shape. I do enjoy my books and I'm very happy with this selection, looking forward to rereading them. When we had our virtual tour of my studio spaces last year we saw a portion of the room I mostly have set up as a library it's is also the area I expand into when I'm working on multiple projects. Now to fit these new beauties into the bookcases and put new inspirations into practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Join the Journey

Subscribe to Newsletter

* indicates required
/ ( mm / dd )