Thursday, February 7, 2013

everywhere everyday

I'm revisiting a project I enjoyed a couple of years ago. For a twelve month period I engaged in a weekly project of using the camera to capture everyday moments around my immediate surrounds, our humble home. At the end of the twelve month project I compiled a few of these images together into a book called "A Gathering of Moments" I gained so much from doing the project and it truly does show you that creativity surrounds us everywhere everyday even amongst one's daily tasks. We commence this years project with a collection of kitchen moments including one of the yummy breakfasts I've made recently - home baked banana bread, drizzled with chocolate, a dusting of icing sugar and a couple of scoops of ice cream - a beautifully decadent way to start the day.

2 comments:

  1. Can I have breakfast at your place?????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do have some good breakfasts:))I like the idea Chris:))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Join the Journey

Subscribe to Newsletter

* indicates required
/ ( mm / dd )