Saturday, January 11, 2014

from the sketchbook - exploring our river city

A friend and I recently went a sketching near the Story Bridge. It was a fabulous day and a beautiful breeze was coming off the water, very pleasant. Later on in the day when looking through my sketchbooks and images I realized just how much and how often I enjoy getting out and exploring along the River. There are many well maintained walking & bicycle paths especially through the inner city areas. These are a few of the images & sketches that I've captured (thus far) along our river front.

1 comment:

  1. HI Mel, went to the exhibition and really enjoyed the various books and sketches within. keep up the work you are very talented.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Join the Journey

Subscribe to Newsletter

* indicates required
/ ( mm / dd )